Brown Secure Technologies (BST) is a Veteran Owned Small Business that was established in June of 2017 by Michael Brown. Michael has over 28 years of security and engineering experience within the Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and the Department of Defense (DoD).
BST lines of business include providing Cyber Security and Information Assurance support through implementing all aspects of the Risk Management Framework, performing Risks Assessments, providing systems and security engineering, securing Cross Domain Solutions (CDSs) and Functional and Security Requirements Testing.
The company has extensive experience in its respective business lines including a staff that averages 25 years of experience. The company's engineers have a successful track records of taking systems through the Assessment & Authorization (A&A) process to receive and Authority to Operate (ATO) or Authority to Connect (ATC); performing independent risk assessments for federal, state and commercial entities; and providing Security Engineering support for CDSs that are secured through controls that guard movement of and access to sensitive data among differing security enclaves (communities of interest, organizations, enterprise systems, people).
BST also secures information systems through applying Security Engineering solutions to Information Security Requirements by:
- Developing Security Policy/Programs
- Providing Integrated Security Architectures
- Providing secure implementation and continuous monitoring of systems based on the NIST RMF
- Enforcing Identity and Access Privilege Management through development and identification of:
- Providing security incident response
- Managing Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) tracking and resolution
Copyright © 2018 Brown Secure Technologies, LLC - All Rights Reserved.